Saturday, April 4, 2009

2nd post for April'09(:

Hi:)
A post dedicated to yesterday's activity.:)
First up was gadget typing. There was a new approach to the activity, which was really fun and thrilling. (: Blindfolded while tying was really a huge challenge to us, but yet it was a fresh new experience for us, and I think everyone did quite well despite without having our eyesight (:
Then, it was tying shoe-racks for the sec 1s,2s and 3s. Sunflower's shoe-rack was not very successful, but I believe that we can do better in future.:D

After that was Orienteering. The starting was identifying our check-points, which did not went smoothly, so we were the last patrol that went off. However, as this is the first orienteering for the sec ones and the first orienteering for us with the sec ones, I think it was an enjoyable experience for everyone. We learnt more orienteering skills this time and I hope the sec 1s did as well. (:

Although we came in as the 6th patrol, I think we did quite well for this orienteering. (: I hope the next orienteering will be a better and successful one, with everybody present to form a whole :) After that was drills for the sec 1s and 2s, with the sec 3s commanding. It was a short one, but I think it was also quite good.(: In conclusion, yesterday was a great day; tiring but enriching as well.:D


The sunflower is a favorite emblem of constancy.
(Thomas Bulfinch)


Good day to you. :)
Cui Wen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home